- Nearly 50% specify over $1 million or more in commercial products.
- Over 14% specify over $20 million annually in commercial products.
- 61% work for firms that specify 100,000 square feet or more annually in commercial space
with 36% working for firms that design 500,000 square feet or more annually.
- 70% have practiced their field for more than 10 years.
They specify products for the largest and most active segments:
- 83% work in corporate projects
- 60% work in hospitality
- 55% work in retail
- 48% work in healthcare
- 45% work in education
- 34% work in government
They recommend, specify, or purchase all the major product categories:
- Lighting: 88%
- Carpet/Flooring: 87%
- Paint: 85%
- Surfacing Materials: 79%
- Seating: 79%
- Wallcoverings: 77%
- Ceilings/Wall Systems: 76%
- Fabrics/Textiles: 76%
- Window Treatments: 73%
- Tables: 72%
- Systems: 69%
Ask your representative for more on our third party demographics.
Source: Publisher's Own Data 08.2013