The 2016 winners were announced at the Healthcare Design Expo & Conference in November.
Entries for the 2018 Healthcare Environment Awards are now being accepted. Deadline to enter is July 13.
Contract magazine, in partnership with the Center for Health Design, presents the 2018 Healthcare Environment Awards, honoring innovative architectural and interior design solutions that enhance the quality of healthcare delivery. Winners will be announced at the Center for Health Design’s awards presentation on Monday, November 12, 2018, during the 2018 Healthcare Design Expo & Conference in Phoenix and will also be featured in the November 2018 issue of Contract.
- Acute (inpatient) Care Facilities
- Ambulatory (outpatient) Care Facilities
- Long-Term Care/Assisted Living Facilities
- Health & Fitness Wellness Facilities
- Landscape Design (interior and exterior; healing gardens, etc.)
- Conceptual Design (professional, unbuilt projects)
- Student Design Work [students only category]
This year’s Healthcare Environment Award jurors are Betsy Beaman, Principal, EYP/Stanley Beaman & Sears; Rosalyn Cama, President, CAMA, Inc.; Melissa Keeney, Director of Design, Spellman Brady & Company; and Tiana Lemons, Healthcare Design Studio Leader, Orcutt/Winslow.
The awards were presented by Contract and the Center for Health Design at the 2015 Healthcare Design Conference in Washington, D.C. in November.
The awards were presented at the 2014 Healthcare Design Conference in San Diego in November.